Subject: RE: [IP] Precision Xtra

I also use the Precision Xtra.  Have for several years.  I have not had any
number problems with it.  I recently got a One Touch Ultra Smart meter and
the readings between the 2 machines are within 2 points of each other.

To the original poster: Did you calibrate your machine with the white
calibration strip when you first opened the box?

And to Bruce:  Why make sure the strips are in the blue and not the gold
foil pack?  I recently reordered strips and got the blue foiled ones.  I
still have several boxes of the gold, and they work just fine, except that
it takes longer than 5 seconds you wait with the blue strips to get the
results.

I have put blood on the strips but missed the area that "sucks it up to
test".

JulieW