  From: Matt Palmer
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 8:02 PM
  Subject: [IP] Bolus Wizard

  My BG went low this afternoon so I ate 2 packs of Smarties.  My Paradigm
515
  pump read "BG 50".  I thought to myself, I'll program in my 14 carbs and
see
  what the pump tells me to do.  It told me to bolus .2!!  Forget that!  What
is
  set wrong on my Bolus Wizard that it gives me such wacky answers at low
BGs?

  Thanks for your help,

  Yessi Palmer