[IP] UPS Delivery

I have the opposite problem than some of you with UPS.  They will not leave
anything at my door, whether a signature is required or not.  They say it is
the driver's discretion whether or not to leave a package, because if it is
stolen, the driver has to pay for it out of his own pocket.  My driver calls
our apartment house a high crime area and refuses to leave anything at the
apartment door.

Thus, I never order things UPS unless it is going to my work address.

Julie