RE: [IP] UPS Delivery

My business UPS guy is great, however the residential guy is terrible.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of RoseLea
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 1:51 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] UPS Delivery

At 11:35 AM 6/9/2006, Tom Mills wrote:
 >Andy, I agree with you. I have great service from my UPS driver too. I
live in Michigan, in a rural are. How about you?

 Liz, you're probably serviced out of Adrian as I am. My UPS guy is great
too.
In fact, when I've been at work he's brought deliveries to me at work, even
though they were addressed to my home. Sometimes things work out like that
in small rural towns.

RoseLea