-----Original Message-----
 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
John S Wilkinson
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 03:57

 I just started getting insulin from Express Scripts, three months at a time. It
is shipped overnight
 in an insulated plastic bag, with cool packs on both sides of the insulin
boxes. When I opened them
 the temp in the package was 42 deg F. I couldn't ask for any better. When I got
my insulin from
 local pharmacy sometimes the bag was at room temp, even though they had a
refrigerator there.