RE: [IP] UPS Delivery

Hi Stephen,

 > [...] when my gun came back from being reworked
 > it had a tag that said 'Adult Signature Required'.
 > [UPS] still just left it. [...]

Tags do not matter. What matters is whether the sender, when entering
the data for the waybill, checked the "shipper release" box and the
"residential" box. If both are checked, then no signature is required
(the "shipper release" part), _and_ the package can be left on the
doorstep/porch/wherever (the "residential" part).

In short, you would have to ask the shipper to provide his copy of the
waybill documents; it may not be UPS's fault.

Cheers,
Felix.