Re: [IP] YIPPEE!!!!

Oh, I'm really enjoying this thread. Before I went on my first pump,
back in '91, my A1C was 13 something. Within two months I had it down
to 8.5. I've gotten it down to 6, but at the moment it's back up to
8.5. Yes, I'm in one of those "toss the toys" phases. <grin>
As soon as I can find an infusion set that behaves the same way two
days in a row, I might get to readjust my basal rates again. And you
know, Loree, you gave me an idea. Haven't tried banging my head
against the wall yet this week! <lol>
And Billie, I sure do know what you mean about the pred. I haven't
taken it in several months, but talk about a different basal pattern!
But it's so easy to feel alone when your results sag a bit. Good to
know I have company here. Sometimes I sware the stress of trying to
get good numbers makes mine go up! <lol>
Good work, all of you!
Take care; talk to ya soon.

Veronica
Veronica Elsea, Owner