[IP] Precision Xtra

I've been trying to use this meter and I find it's a real piece of crap.
This surprises me because I used Precision QID's for years. The test
strips are very slow to absorb blood. Also, I can fill the strip with
blood, it's obvious the strip is full of blood, and the meter just sits
there telling me to put the blood on the test strip. Also I just did 5
test in a row and the results varied about 50 points. I never have any of
those problems on the One Touch Ultra Smart.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.