From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Andy Mayshar
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 10:36 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] UPS Delivery

Doug

At least around here UPS does leave a slip to sign and will even accept a
note for a signed delivery receipt.  You can also tell the driver things
like put it in the cooler.  Also we can pick them up at night at the UPS
distribution center. I have done it several times.  Perhaps it is the
attitude of the workers in various areas that is different?

Andy