From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 07:58:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [IP] New insulin pump

 Karen, mine took 8 months, and I had to get another c-peptide test before the
final approval. It was definitely worth the wait! Hope yours does not take this
long. Mine might not have taken this long, but I got involved with kidney stone
removals, so even the pump was on *my* back burner for about four months. We'll
be anxious to hear of your approval, and receipt of your pump. It will be a
whole new wonderful world for you!!!

Do you know of any Caudills in Arkansas??

Have a marvelous day!

Billie

A Happy Pumper and new Power Chair user in Arkansas!
email @ redacted
Pumping with MiniMed Paradigm 715, 2/06 Humalog. Symlin

On a recent trip, I discovered that "Home is where my kitties are."
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!