Re: [IP] UPS Delivery

At 09:35 AM 6/9/2006, you wrote:
>Andy, I agree with you.  I have great service from my UPS driver
>too.  I live in Michigan, in a rural are.  How about you?
>
>.  Perhaps it is the
>>attitude of the workers in various areas that is different?

I have always had good experiences with UPS.

When I was doing the mail order thing (long ago)  they tried to
deliver my insulin to my house but they thought it may go bad with
the 100 degree weather so they did a LOT of foot work with the
insurance company and shipper to find where family worked and they
delivered it to my father...

Brian Carter
http://www.4Support.org **Community Support**
http://www.DiabetesBytes.com