Re: [IP] YIPPEE!!!!

I'm with you guys!  There are days when I'm sure I could get better
control if I just stood and banged my head against the wall-because
adjusting and measuring and following all the rules doesn't work.  I've
sat in tears and thrown meters across the room in frustration when
nothing I do seems to budge my BG..knowing that maybe at that moment
there is someone else out there who is ready to throw their whole set up
in the trash too..pump, meter and all the million dollar gadgets it takes
to keep going..makes me keep trying.

So keep trying Billie..  :)

"Everything works out in the end.  If it hasn't worked out, it's not the
end."