Re: [IP] YIPPEE!!!!

  First Carol, where are you in Ohio? My granddaughter and two
great-grandchildren (3 and 4 months) are in Dayton, and we have been up there
twice already this year, and probably will again next month for the 3 y/o's 4th
birthday. The pump has made things like this so much easier.

  I, too, was a member here before receiving my pump, and *I* believe made it
much easier for me when I started using it. When I went for my pump training, my
bag with all the new pump stuff, including the pump, was accidentally left
behind. It is a two hour trip to my endo so going back for it when we discovered
it not with us when we were crossing the Mississippi River into Memphis, was not
an option. However, I told my husband for us to go on and go because between
reading my manual and watching the DVD, *and* all that I'd learned from being
here month after month, I thought the CDE and I could get the training done.
Sure enough, she used a pump she had there, and we went over all the required
stuff on her list, with her filling in the numbers for my settings on my pump;
we *stepped* through filling the reservoir. I went home and got hooked up
without any problems at all.

Keep reading and pumping, and have a marvelous day!

Billie

A Happy Pumper and new Power Chair user in Arkansas!
email @ redacted
Pumping with MiniMed Paradigm 715, 2/06 Humalog. Symlin

On a recent trip, I discovered that "Home is where my kitties are."
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!