RE: [IP] YIPPEE!!!!

Do you have a lot of lows for you A1C to be 5.4?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Valerie
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 10:43 AM
To: Fellow Insulin Pumpers
Subject: Re: [IP] YIPPEE!!!!

Big congrats to everyone's better control with their pumps!

Two years ago when I started, my doctor argued that my control was "so
good
you probably won't see any improvement." Sheesh. My A1c had always been
below 6, but my first pumping one was 5.4%.

There's always room for improvement! I'm certainly among those who
wonder
why I waited so long.

Valerie
http://www.fusedglassgallery.com

 > I find it interesting that my endo wouldn't let me get on a pump
because I
was