Re: [IP] YIPPEE!!!!

Big congrats to everyone's better control with their pumps!

Two years ago when I started, my doctor argued that my control was "so good
you probably won't see any improvement." Sheesh. My A1c had always been
below 6, but my first pumping one was 5.4%.

There's always room for improvement! I'm certainly among those who wonder
why I waited so long.

Valerie
http://www.fusedglassgallery.com