[IP] bleeding infusion sites

Bleeding sites occassionaly happens to me also. I rarely get them and
then I will get 3 in a row. I asked my CDC about it since I thought
maybe it was the baby asprin I take every day or some other meds. But
she said it is just chance that you hit a blood vessle. And she said not
to worry. It is frustrating when you get a few in a row, but just take a
deep breath and try again.

Karen