Re: [IP] UPS Delivery

Doug

At least around here UPS does leave a slip to sign and will even accept a
note for a signed delivery receipt.  You can also tell the driver things
like put it in the cooler.  Also we can pick them up at night at the UPS
distribution center. I have done it several times.  Perhaps it is the
attitude of the workers in various areas that is different?

Andy