From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Adria Francois
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 2:34 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] UPS Delivery

 Gee, this topic is interesting, as I've had success w/the Medco/UPS
combination...it's funny, 'cause everything except my insulin is shipped by
UPS
- the odd part is, they actually put so many ice packs in that I
occasionally wonder if the stuff will freeze (which of course, is next to
impossible)...that, and the fact that it's sent Next Day Air, no charge, and
I live in the state next door to the distribution center...

 Now, UPS will leave it on the porch, but I really don't have a choice, as
I'm at work/school all day, and I don't get back home 'til after delivery
hours, so I can't say anything about that...

 On the other hand, I can give you a rant about USPS Priority Mail...I got
the most destroyed package of reservoirs from the post office/USPS delivery,
shipping box was completely destroyed, some of the reservoir boxes were next
to destroyed, luckily, the reservoirs themselves were fine...I'll tell ya,
that was a sight to see...and they had the nerve to put tape on the box that
said, "In damaged condition" - like I couldn't see that already! I can also
say, "Thank goodness for the wide temperature range of those One Touch Ultra
strips", b/c without it, I'm pretty sure that all of my strips in the past 6
years or so would be dead, as they ship them w/no insulation whatsoever, and
leave them on my porch in hot Georgia, 95 degree weather...I'd be terrified
if they were shipping insulin...

 Anyways, I really hope you all get all this sorted out, I don't blame y'all
for being upset, I'd be furious as well!!