Re: [IP] UPS

On Jun 8, 2006 8:31 PM, Jerry & Kristin
<<mailto:email @ redacted>email @ redacted> wrote:

>I wish I could but my company has me tied to Medco or I pay a bunch for the
>stuff

And how do you pay for your Medco shipment?  Credit card, I presume?
It's very simple, call Medco and advise them that the method they
chose to send insulin has failed and by the time you received the
insulin it's temperature was xx degrees, which is above the safe
level to maintain its strength.  Medco will need to replace every
vial that was in the shipment.  If they balk, remind them that you
can reverse the charges on the credit card for sending you not only
defective merchandise, but possibly deadly as well.  They will bow
down.

George