Re: [IP] RE:Coconut

Tricia, if you have food allergies, anything containing histamine, such
as red wine, is going to be a problem. All foods that are processed or
aged contain histamine, also chicken and turkey are bad for containing
it as they have natural histidine which turns to histamine.

http://www.urticaria.thunderworksinc.com/pages/lowhistamine.htm

Margo