From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 9:52 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] YIPPEE!!!!

Sweet!!! I just got my A1c back too. Before the pump my last one was 9.3 and
that included daily swings from the 30s to the 600s! My most recent one was
6.0! I was thrilled! Plus I haven't gone below 50 in over a month! I totally
wish I had started the pump sooner! I find it interesting that my endo
wouldn't let me get on a pump because I was "too unstable". Now I finally
have control for the first time since going on the pump.

-- "Loree Bailey" <email @ redacted> wrote

I can't believe it!!  After years of struggling with "brittle" diabetes..I
feel like a new woman .