Re: [IP] UPS Delivery

 Gee, this topic is interesting, as I've had success w/the Medco/UPS
combination...it's funny, 'cause everything except my insulin is shipped by UPS
- the odd part is, they actually put so many ice packs in that I occasionally
wonder if the stuff will freeze (which of course, is next to impossible)...that,
and the fact that it's sent Next Day Air, no charge, and I live in the state
next door to the distribution center...

 Now, UPS will leave it on the porch, but I really don't have a choice, as I'm
at work/school all day, and I don't get back home 'til after delivery hours, so
I can't say anything about that...

 On the other hand, I can give you a rant about USPS Priority Mail...I got the
most destroyed package of reservoirs from the post office/USPS delivery,
shipping box was completely destroyed, some of the reservoir boxes were next to
destroyed, luckily, the reservoirs themselves were fine...I'll tell ya, that was
a sight to see...and they had the nerve to put tape on the box that said, "In
damaged condition" - like I couldn't see that already! I can also say, "Thank
goodness for the wide temperature range of those One Touch Ultra strips", b/c
without it, I'm pretty sure that all of my strips in the past 6 years or so
would be dead, as they ship them w/no insulation whatsoever, and leave them on
my porch in hot Georgia, 95 degree weather...I'd be terrified if they were
shipping insulin...

 Anyways, I really hope you all get all this sorted out, I don't blame y'all for
being upset, I'd be furious as well!!