Re: [IP] OpSite

>>>There was at least one good work around product mentioned, also by
Smith & Nephew.  Was it OPsite?>>>

OpSite is #4575 by Smith + Nephew. MM does carry it and it's about the
same price. I paid $50 for 100 a few years ago. That is the stuff I was
started on before disconnect sets and Teflon canulas. I fold the green
part onto itself to have a handle to be able to remove it.

Jan (48 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
 http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics  (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

Occasional failure is the price of improvement.