Re: [IP] UPS Delivery

<major snip> I think what annoys me the most is the package
> was marked perishable all over but nothing was done
> to protect it.  I am getting tired of people screwing with
> my health like this.

That is why I hate mail-order pharm stuff with a passion! I'd much
rather go to my friendly pharmer and pick it up.

Oh, are you also getting the strips replaced???? I sure would not use
them - too much at stake and too much possible deterioration. There is a
temperature range on the vials. My Comfort Curves say 36*F-90*F and a
prolonged 100* could be higher than that inside the truck if that's the
outside temp. Yell some more, if needed. It helps all of us when in a
similar situation.

Jan (48 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
 http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics  (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

I woke up one morning and all of my stuff had been stolen...and replaced
by exact duplicates ~ Steven Wright