Re: [IP] UPS Delivery

I used to have Medco and because they do these things all the same way
and do so many of them, it is very difficult to get them to deviate from
their norm.  You must call each and every day that your order is being
processed, making sure that on the day it does go out, you speak to the
person packing it for shipping and tell them exactly how you want it
packed and shipped.  That is the only way I could get them to process MY
insulin shipment different than all the rest.  Man, do I feel sorry for
anyone who gets their insulin without realizing how heat can affect it.
As usual in this world, however, most people don't really care.  That's
how companies like Medco come into the picture.

Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra
MiniMed Carelink and PAL software