Re: [IP] IV3000 Replacement -- What is it called?

Felix,

Thanks for the info on Hypafix.  That's what I thought someone had
mentioned.  Maybe I need OpSite instead.  I tried to go through the old
IP archives and it was very difficult searching for and finding anything
relevant to what I was asking.

As for diabetics working for MM, I can give you an example of one
situation where at least, the people working at MM should be trained in
how people with diabetes LIVE.  When the Paradigm came out with the
"Bolus Wizard", I was told by one of the support reps that, in order for
it to calculate correctly, I had to check my BG and enter it into the
pump EVERY TIME I ATE.  I said what if I'm at a buffet?  He said, "Yes,
each time you eat, you must check your BG."  Well, as anyone here knows,
that is not realistic, for many reasons, none of which this rep
understood.  So, NO, they cannot hire ONLY diabetics, but they could
require a better working knowledge of diabetes from their support people.

When you talk about a "random answering service", I'm curious.  Which
company has that???

Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra