Re: [IP] UPS Delivery Not the problem - Yes it is!

As several of us have stated, UPS is called "brown" for a reason:  They
stink!  I could go on and on about the times when I have received items
in the boxes, where the the boxes have been destroyed and barely hanging
on the item, or where the box was missing entirely and the item was
damaged and had to be returned.  I could go on about how UPS does not
keep as good of track of it's packages as FedEx.  I could talk about the
MANY MANY times when a driver said he had attempted delivery, but there
was no call tag, no phone call to my apartment, NOTHING.  It's not just
you, Kathie.  UPS IS AWFUL!!!

Although, you are partially correct.  If you had a choice, it would be
much easier to simply get your insulin from a local retail pharmacy.

Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra
MiniMed Carelink and PAL software