[IP] finger poke rituals and idiosyncracies

 "Matt Palmer"  wrote:
"I've got a little system of rituals that I use when testing my
BGs.  They only
make sense to me, and I've never mentioned it to anyone before but I know
the
IP members can appreciate the little quirks that help us get thru the
day......

*Right after a shower or having my hands in hot water, test in a stubborn
spot that doesn't usually bleed....."

I always take advantage of this if I can.  There's nothing worse than
trying to get blood out of cold fingers, like at my desk at work.  In
winter it's just cold and in summer it's cold from the air conditioning.

I tend to favor the ring and little fingers of my left hand.  They can
look pretty beat up.  Your system sounds like a good one for "site
rotation" of finger sticks.

Cindy

Dx'd Sept '95 and pumping Feb '99