From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Antonio
Sent: Thursday, 8 June 2006 17:03
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] IV3000 Replacement -- What is it called?

Thanks, Sam, but it was another Smith & Nephew product.  I would have
remembered if it were Tegaderm.  It was described as coming in a roll,
which you could cut off whatever sized piece you needed.

Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra
MiniMed Carelink and PAL software