Re: [IP] IV3000 Replacement -- What is it called?

I'm using IV3000 that expired in 2004.  Of course, it still works, but
I'm running low.  I actually don't usually use it for my infusion sets,
but for my pain medication transdermal patches.  My partner also uses it
to hold on his Nicoderm CQ patches.  It was great stuff, but from what
people have said about the reformulated version, it's not as good.
There was at least one good work around product mentioned, also by Smith
& Nephew.  Was it OPsite?

Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra