[IP] Using Advanced Diabetes Supply

I too use ADS, and they are totally awesome.  Recently, when I ordered
my strips, Tim offered to send me the Autolet Impression lancet device.
Several months ago, I had tried to get this from a local pharmacy and,
after weeks of trying, they realized they couldn't get it.  I couldn't
believe that just like that, he said he would send me one.  Also, the
other day I called because I needed some alcohol prep pads.  Not a huge
emergency or need, but the next day they were here!  Tim, and the rest
of the crew at ADS are outstanding!

Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra