Re: [IP] UPS Delivery

Yes, UPS does SUCK!  For more reasons than this.  I have had many, many,
many problems with UPS.  They truly are "brown".

I don't know what your situation is, but if you have a choice, you
should always get your insulin locally.

Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra