Re: [IP] Made my decision, will be getting pump!

The MiniMed Paradigm is actually RF IN sensitive.  Sometimes you have to
put it inside a cake pan just to get it to communicate with the Paradigm
Link meter.  Congratulations on your decision.  Even though one of your
reasons was incorrect, the other was definitely correct and valid.  Many
times I have talked to a MiniMed Support Rep and they have told me how
to do something "diabetic".  It sounded so off the wall that I said,
"Are you diabetic?  Are you on a pump?"  When the answer was no every
time, I knew they were blowing hot air.  Good choice!

Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993
MiniMed Paradigm 515, OneTouch Ultra
MiniMed Carelink and PAL software