Re: [IP] IV3000 Replacement -- What is it called?

 This has been interesting to me as we still use the IV3000 with great
success...............
  Bev

Antonio <email @ redacted> wrote:
  Hello,

Several people posted here about what they use now instead of IV3000,
since that product has been reformulated and no longer works as well.
I'm about to run out of my IV3000 and want to order some of this other
product. However, since I had to delete my email account, I lost the
saved postings that contained this information.

If someone can post this, I would greatly appreciate it.

--
Antonio in LA
Age 40, Type 1 since 1993

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com