Re: [IP] UPS Delivery

On Jun 8, 2006 at 3:27 PM, Jerry & Kristin
<<mailto:email @ redacted>email @ redacted> wrote:

>.  The insulin is being reordered through medco with the stipulation it be
>delivered in the AM by UPS or there will be hell to pay.  I think what annoys
>me the most is the package was marked perishable all over but nothing was done
>to protect it.  I am getting tired of people screwing with my health like
>this.  Sorry about the length and the tone I needed to vent.
>Jerry Linton

          Uh-oh!!!!

The problem is not Medco.  The problem is really UPS, whose
Residential delivery service STINKS.   They don't give a rats @ss
about doing business residentially and provide zero service.   You
are lucky if they even ring your doorbell and don't they just drop
the package off and leave it sitting all day in the sun.  Call Medco
back and INSIST that it be delivered by FedEx or DHL or some other
company that DOES care, NOT UPS.

George