Re: [IP] YIPPEE!!!!

Loree, I agree!  I've learned so much from this list.  I joined
before I started pumping and with the help of this group I felt I was
able to make a knowledgeable choice for my pump.  I've since learned
how to work with my pump and hope to learn more "tricks" and tips in
the future.

Carol in Ohio
MM715  3/06