[IP] UPS Delivery

Ordered some Novolog insulin pens from Medco and they sent with ice packs
overnight air via UPS and we waited all day for the delivery which never came.
I started calling at 3 pm to find out what is happening since the website said
they were on the truck and being delivered.  Finally at 7 pm we talked to
someone who said they never made it on the truck and also found out they were
still sitting in the Air Shipment container in 100+ degree heat all day and
would not be delivered unit the next day.  After telling, then yelling that
there was insulin in the package, which fell upon deaf ears and a few other
choice words they acted as though the did not care.  So we called the next
morning to get some answers and went through the same thing again with ore
people and finally talked to a supervisor who found out the would be delivered
by 1 pm after sitting in the hot truck all morning.  The package arrived and
low and behold it was hotter than hell with the insulin and 700 test strips in
it.  The insulin is being reordered through medco with the stipulation it be
delivered in the AM by UPS or there will be hell to pay.  I think what annoys
me the most is the package was marked perishable all over but nothing was done
to protect it.  I am getting tired of people screwing with my health like
this.  Sorry about the length and the tone I needed to vent.
Jerry Linton