From: Loree Bailey
Date: 06/08/06 14:20:38
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] YIPPEE!!!!

5.7!!  5.7!!!!

I can't believe it!!  After years of struggling with "brittle"
diabetes..I feel like a new woman.  Anyone out there who is wondering if
they should be pumping, I have been on the pump 5 months and my A1c is
5.7!!!!

I just couldn't wait to share that with all of you!!

A former horribly non-compliant diabetic of 20 years,

Loree

"Everything works out in the end.  If it hasn't worked out, it's not the
end."

..