Re: [IP] New insulin pump

-----Original Message-----

> I have been on the boards here for awhile now and really enjoying it. I have
>submitted my paperwrok for my new pump ahile ago now. I was wondering how long
>it takes for insurance cos. to approve a new pump. I am going crazy waiting!!!
>Thanks.
>
>Karen C.

 It depends on your individual insurance company/plan. Mine was approved the
same day Minimed called them, and was shipped out that same day. Which pump did
you choose? You could try calling the pump company to see if they have any
updates. Probably easier than trying to call your insurance company.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987