[IP] Will be getting pump soon, just chose company!

Hi Sarah,

The Paradigm RT is only a problem since I work on AM and FM radio
transmitters for a living. The transmitter for the glucose sensor freaks
around the transmitter. If you followed the BG sensor advice, you would get
false highs with the attendant consequences. Around cell phones and most
usual radio encounters you would be OK. I am in close presence of cell phone
and radio towers as well as lots of AM and FM rigs with very high power
output. I actually like the Paradigm RT too. The Animas works better around
my work with no more than usual issues. Thanks for asking!

Kent Teffeteller, Ph.D!, M.S., CBME!