[IP] Made my decision, will be getting pump!

Hi all insulin pumpers,

I have met with pump reps and trainers, compared notes, and spent several
days mulling over my choices and options. I am going with a brand new Animas
IR 1250 pump. The MiniMed Paradigm RT is too RF sensitive and would need a
lot of disconnects. I also love the fact that the Animas support staff and
trainers are usually CDE's and pumpers themselves. That's a nice
reassurance. Thanks with your advice and perspectives, keep 'em coming. The
list has been a super resource.

Kent Teffeteller, Ph.D!, M.S., CBME!