Re: [IP] Mastisol on eBay

Nikos:  I am glad to hear that you received your order... However, I am
disappointed to hear that the company received a $10.00 profit off of you on
the shipping.  It really torks me off that people take advantage of other
people that way.  If the product works, though, I guess it will have been
worth it in the end.  I hope the product works well for you and that you are
extremely satisfied with your purchase.  Have a great day, Dianne. - diagnosed
8/24/81...