Re: [IP] Mastisol on eBay

 Many ebay sellers charge a little more for shipping to cover materials,
gasoline and their time.

  Bev

Nikos Filippou <email @ redacted> wrote:
  I just receive the packet, 10 days after the order. It was pretty
fast. I payed $20 for shipping but the packet had a $10 stamp which
means that the seller had $10 benefit from me just because I was a
buyer outside US!

Nikos Filippou
Thessaloniki, Greece

Beverly

 Art classes/seminars/camps, pet, child, adult portraits, murals, hand-painted
glass and wood, handmade purses, rugs and blankets
www.parsonwhitestudios.com