[IP] National Conquer Diabetes Call-In Day

Tomorrow is the National Conquer Diabetes Call-In Day.

Call-In toll-free at 866-419-7500 between 8am and 5pm (EDT) on June 8th!

Hundreds of Diabetes Advocates are now in Washington, DC at the 2006
Call to Congress, preparing to visit their members of Congress on
Capitol Hill throughout the day on Thursday.  Your participation in
the Call-In -- along with the Hill visits those present in DC will
make -- helps increase our impact with members of Congress,
demonstrating the passion with which Diabetes Advocates are fighting
for additional funding for research and prevention programs.

Many are here doing their part.  Please do yours.  Call toll-free
tomorrow and help us show Congress that we are committed to
increasing funding and expanding research.  Your Call Can Make the
Difference!