From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Tricia Jane Edgar
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 5:32 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: magnets and pump - new question

Hi folks,
To all of those pumping moms and dads out there...

We're using Tot Lok magnets to secure our cupboards (childproofing magnets).

They are quite strong. I try not to put the key magnet in my pocket, but
just wondering how concerned I should be. Has anyone ever had an issue with
these magnets and pump programming?

Thanks!
Tricia