From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Tricia Jane Edgar
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 4:00 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Coconut

Ok everyone, here's a weird question. Not pump related, but diabetes-myth
related.

A couple of weeks ago I ate some coconut a couple of days in a row. The
first day, I became a little red. The second day, after eating I turned very

red and blotchy and hot. I think I have a food sensitivity to coconut.

Just talked to a friend who says that diabetics he knows say they cannot eat

coconut. It's a no-no. Well, I know it has lots of fat, but I know how to
deal with that. Is it a problem for other reasons? Do other diabetics react
to it for some bizarre reason?

Anyway, just thought I'd ask. I suspect it is a myth...
Tricia