[IP] YIPPEE!!!!

 I just had my first A1C taken since I was on the pump.  Before pumping
my last A1C was 6.4.   This morning it was 5.7!!!!!  I am so excited.  I
know I have to keep working to keep it this low or take it even lower,
but I now have new hope and motivation.  The pump is the greatest!!!!
Of course, I've also increased my exercise.  I'm now swimming a mile 4-5
times a week instead of 3-4 times a week and that has also helped.  And
since it's summer I'm walking the dogs further.  My blood pressure was
also down from about 160/94 to 117/70.

Just wanted to share my good news with people who really understand what
it all means.

Carol in Ohio
MM715 since 3/06