Re: [IP] Re: thigh pump

I found that with the MM strap (pouch with strap around it.. ) that I could
not get it to stay up on my thigh.. and that it was uncomfortable. I did
though use it around my calf muscle. right above the muscle and below the
knee cap. Works great there as the muscle keeps it from moving and you dont
need to make it really tight.