RE: [IP] Eye-related question

I never had any lines after my surgery. The only problem I had was when I
look at the ansler chart (grid) some lines look wavy.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of jspock
@over-the-rainbow.com
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 11:42 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Eye-related question

Hey folks, got a question:

For those of you that have had laser surgery for retina bleeds, can anyone
describe to me what it *looks* like?  I've got weird little lines in my
vision that are driving me bonkers.  Looks like i have an eyelash stuck to
my eye, but I don't see anything on the surface of my eye.  Nothing washed
out either.

I've made an appointment with a trusted eye doc, but wanted to ask and see
if anyone could tell me for sure.

Thanks!
Weird Jenn

AIM:  jspock1