[IP] clothing and pump

One of the first things I purchased was a little pouch called a "Clip & Go."
I believe I got it off the Animas site. It's a pouch for the pump with a
plastic clip that claims to grab anywhere. For awhile, I just gathered a bit
of my nightgown and clipped it on. It would bunch up the fabric a little,
but didn't ruin it.

Good luck, and hang in there!

Valerie
http://www.fusedglassgallery.com